Absolutely my fave so far. I've LOVED all of them tho. This one brought me near tears. Can't wait to start my next one, 5th Grave Past The Light. I love her humour and wish I had someone so beautiful in my life. A definite 5 star read! Also read it in just under 2 days.
So fun to read, I finished it in 2 days. Charley is quite the protagonist!
really enjoying this series, different but funny and charley is strong and tough
I am loving this series. Its a fun fast read.
Any book that succeeds in giving me a good dose of reader’s high deserves 5 big stars!
The first half of this book was pretty much “more of the same good stuff”. Charley is so darn easy to love.
As with most books things get rolling in the last 100 pages and tie in nicely in the end. This book is very well-paced can easily be call it a page turner imo. Even when you feel a slow part coming on we are rewarded with some comic relief. In my opinion, every single page contains entertainment value!!!
These are a few of my reasons why I believe this book or series is stuffed with entertainment value and why I think DJ is a very clever writer:
- Garrett’s 5 Things You Don’t Want to Say to a Grim Reaper.
- When she takes pot shots as big thugs like: The Big Fat Liar, an upset biker gang in a rough part of town, Luther Dean i.e. calling him an asshole “out loud”, Owen Vaughn who gives us a glimpse of her young and reckless days in school (not that she's not still reckless!!!).
- Her love and respect for Mr. Coffee Pot.
- The mystery of Mr. Wong.
- Her bestest girlfriend who says it like it is and does NOTresemble a cupcake!
- The giggly intriguing new character for Mistress Marigold.
- The author’s love of often using the word visceral cause alternatively the word instinctual just wouldn’t cut it!
- EACH AND EVERY T-SHIRT QUOTE!!!!!
Since most of the characters have or are starting to take shape the plot development throughout the ending of this book jumped into the meaningful category for me.
CAN’T WAIT to get my greedy hands on #4!
I whipped through this book so quickly. It's one of those that you will stay up until 3AM on a weekday to finish. Charley is great when she's pithy and sarcastic, and you feel for her when she's bereft and inconsolable. The story is moving along at a great pace with plenty of action and twists. I loved the introduction of the Donovan character. It's about time super hot Reyes had some competition.
Loved it! This is a great series, lots of fun. I read to get away from life and this series certainly helps with that, Can't wait for the 4th book to come out and I hope Darynda keeps writing them :)
She might be a "private eye" but this is not a mystery. As long as you are not expecting that, this is worth the read.
Frickin' awesome! The best one so far. Just as funny as the others and filled with lots of action. Defiantly a page turner, can't wait for the next one.
I liked this book. The first book of the series was good, the second - not as much however this book is the best so far. The main character is interesting and keeps the reader involved in all the different plot lines. I'll look for the next book.
There are no age suitabilities for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.